Why join SAFY?
When it comes to making an impact in the lives of families and children we serve, it would not be possible without our experienced staff. Tweet #BetterTogetherMatters
Are you a leader?
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then SAFY is the place for you.
SAFY is looking for high-performing individuals with strong leadership skills to join our team. Explore a wide range of clinical and professional support positions within our network.
At SAFY, we offer our staff a diverse and supportive environment and flexible employment arrangements so you can balance work and life.
- Competitive base salaries
- Incentive, Special Recognition & Mileage programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life, Accident & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Leaves of Absence
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
SAFY offers graduate and undergraduate students in social work, psychology and other related fields an internship experience that is challenging, and relevant to your studies and future career. Interns work alongside SAFY's professional staff to make a difference in the lives families and their children.